Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo travails...

It was yet another trip to the photographer’s… The same old routine “Turn slightly to the right… No, a bit to the left…Ah,yes…No, look up a bit… Not so much…look down… Face the camera (thank God for digital cameras, which don’t require bright lights shining into your eyes)… Smile”…click… It’s over at last……. Whew…What an ordeal !! I have discovered that I smile more after the photo has been taken, than before or during :) Not just smile, I usually end up laughing at the output of the camera…

Photos taken elsewhere(not at the studio, I mean) are a different story altogether… There is a story behind each picture… “was I like this? What on earth am I doing in this picture??? Oh, God, did someone really click a picture of me like that???”… A million reactions…

Looking at photos makes me laugh, yet, some memories do make me cry…

Great that there is something like a photograph to preserve memories…

P.S. As in every case, there is an exception…:) I prefer memories of mine (I mean photos of me looking terrible) not to be preserved… Are you listening, my friends? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment