Thursday, January 8, 2009

Musings...

I shouldn't have done this...I should have done that... A million regrets... If only...
There are so many things I wish I had done, many I wish I hadn't... Wish I'd told people how much they mean to me... Wish I hadn't said some of the things I did...

Yet, I realize there's something good even in my regrets - when I think about the regrets I have, I know I won't do it again- it makes me try being a better person ... Now, I tell people how much they matter to me, I don't waste thinking about what could have been... I've regretted enough, it's left me a better person...

Even if I was a pessimist once, I'm now an optimist...

1 comment:

  1. hey,did i make you realize that?
    tell me what i mean to you..;)
    Now,that's when i call.."Bang on","Keep moving."

    ReplyDelete