Friday, October 9, 2009

Back from hibernation... but don't know for how long :)

The blogger seems to be back from hibernation :)

There's so much happening out here...

As I was travelling yesterday, the wind on my face, and the greenery on my way made me really happy.. I'm glad trees are still around, though how long they'll be around seems to be an important question to me, given global warming and the growing population which needs more space to live...

Another thought came to me, the beauty of nature.. And its various marvels.. One of the best things to me is music, just music; anytime, anywhere.. With its different kinds... I really miss the rhythm and joy of drums... Even though it was initially a lot of banging and just noise, the gradual setting in of a rhythm is a pleasure in itself.. The joy that comes from being able to produce a lovely rhythmic music is something that can only be experienced...

I am glad that music is part of my life, though I may not be a world-class musician, I am glad to have music in my life.. It is one of the best ways of de-stressing for me..

With this, I end my ramblings for now...

Whether the blogger is indeed back from hibernation, or is it just a short break remains to be seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment