Thursday, May 7, 2009

Being Mamma

Recently, I have had time on my hands, time to think, reflect on a million things... One such thought was what it'd be like being my mother...

Imagining myself as my mom, I wonder how she manages it all and yet stays so cheerful... Getting up early in the morning and doing a million chores, then getting grumbled at for the silliest of reasons...

It must be tough being a mom (I'm realizing it only now), and requires so much love, patience, tact and understanding...

Though I try my best to help her, I still end up taking her for granted most of the time...

Still, I'm sure she understands that even though I grumble at her so often, I really treasure her, and she's really been a pillar of strength to me... I have sometimes thought that she wouldn't understand, and I've often behaved like a nut, yet she's been with me throughout - when I was at my best, and when I was at my worst, she was always just by my side...

Mamma, you're the best!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaww... that was so cute. Am sure aunty would be so touched by this post. And you know when you completely realise what a mother's love and patience is? When you become one yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...u know much better than i do :) but i still wonder if i'll learn the Art of Patience...

    ReplyDelete